* Twitter (Follow Me!): http://twitter.com/MaizumaGames
* Patreon: http://www.patreon.com/MaizumaGames
* Discord: https://discord.gg/mgGaUUQjJU
This is a showcase of an amazing tool to help you map flower growth patterns in vanilla minecraft. I made the first version in MC 1.12, then SiberianHat made a new version in MC 1.13 which is way easier to use and very lag friendy (all things considered).
It’s supposed to be a data pack that you can run on your own seed in order to decide where to build your flower farm. We might try to make a 1.15 version of the system with world download available depending on your feedback.
* SiberianHat: https://www.youtube.com/user/SiberianHat
* Elrichmc: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXl_xZ3szcU
* ForeverPlayer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwfE7mo3imo
* Survival Flower Farm Test: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3NyEG9LMkCo