– Pillagers are illagers armed with crossbows that patrol the Overworld, guard their outposts, and participate in raids, sometimes spawning on ravagers. They are also the weakest of all the illagers.
In a raid, pillagers are more common in the earlier waves, and decrease in number as the waves progress. Despite this, they still constitute the majority of raiders in total. The pillager is also the most common raiding mob in a raid. One pillager spawns riding a ravager in the fifth wave. In Bedrock Edition, one of the ravagers is ridden by a pillager instead of a vindicator on the seventh wave.
– Ravagers are large hostile mobs that spawn in raids and attack players, villagers, wandering traders[JE only] and iron golems.
Ravagers are hostile toward players, iron golems, adult villagers, baby villagers[Java Edition only] and wandering traders[Java Edition only] within a 32-block radius. They attack by ramming enemies with their head, dealing a knockback of 5 blocks. Ravagers also attack by opening their mouths and closing it, similar to biting their target.
– An iron golem is a large strong neutral utility mob that defends players and villagers.
Iron golems wander around a village in a patrol-like fashion, staying close to buildings and other structures. Like villagers, iron golems do not wander away from a village, regardless of how they were spawned, but sometimes stand at the border of the village. An iron golem sometimes faces a villager as if they are conversing. Iron golems can spawn poppies in their hands and offer them to villagers, symbolizing the friendly relationship between villagers and iron golems. Baby villagers accept the poppy offered by the iron golem
– A piglin is a neutral mob found in the Nether. They attack players on sight unless the player is equipped with at least one piece of golden armor. Players can use gold ingots to barter with them for various items.
– A piglin brute is a hostile and stronger variant of piglins that appears in all types of bastion remnants. They always attack the player. They do not barter, they do not retreat, and cannot be distracted by gold.
– A hoglin is a breedable hostile mob found in the Nether, and are a source of porkchops and leather.
– Zoglins are undead hostile mobs created when a hoglin enters the Overworld or End.
Support Me (Donate):https://www.donationalerts.com/r/mc_silver
My Discord Channel:https://discordapp.com/invite/FcRC4DA
Mob Battle Datapack:https://www.planetminecraft.com/data-pack/minecraft-mob-battle-1-16/
Mob Battle Mod:https://www.curseforge.com/minecraft/mc-mods/mob-battle-mod